Lead Consultant – Chris Yankos
Chris is an experienced operations director who has worked as a lead supply chain officer for the past 25 years and at senior officer level for over 15 years.
He has successfully managed and significantly improved supply chains in automotive, FMCG and transport industries. chris has also consulted for over 5 years at many sized businesses. he has strong interpersonal abilities and uses his extensive knowledge to deliver easy to understand solutions, focused on both people and results.
Chris has a proven track record in delivering results while effectively managing expectations and costs.
- successfully remodelling complex supply chains
- scope and implement of planning systems to reduce inventory while increasing service levels
- design and implementation of a virtual allocation planning model that effectively reserves inventory by sku, by customer, by order type
- implementation of proof-of-delivery supply model to achieve delivery on-time and in full to 99.4pc
- substantially reducing days outstanding payments and credit claims,
- implement direct-to-DC delivery control measures to ensure 100pc on-time and in-full delivery
- leadership and management of supply chain teams in australia and asia
- negotiate major contracts including leases, supply contracts, transport agreements, warehouse management systems, hardware purchase, maintenance agreements
- design and construction of warehouse facilities
- successful consolidation and relocation of warehouses
- peak season planning
- selection and implementation of warehouse management systems
- successful development of asia direct modelling and importation processes.
Chris’s career has given him exposure to the latest trends in the supply chain and has travelled extensively, particularly to asia, providing him with insight into establishing a successful supply chain, both locally and internationally.
He has worked with many of the top suppliers of logistics services in australia.
Chris has a strong understanding of industry practice and provides creative and logical solutions to problems and opportunities in the supply chain.